To create a protective barrier against free radicals; counteract the physiological aging of the connective tissue
Intended Use: MD-TISSUE is a medical device finalized to help movement by limiting a physiological degeneration of joints and tissues as well as by counterbalancing any damage caused by:
- bad posture
- concomitant chronic diseases
- blows and injuries
MD-TISSUE is a medical device finalized to help movement by counteracting the physiological aging of the connective tissue. Its main therapeutic functions include:
- A barrier effect
- A lubricating activity
- A mechanical support while administering other pharmacological treatments
MD-TISSUE is a medical device intended to be used by a qualified staff in private or public health facilities to:
- Act as a defensive barrier against free radicals.
- Counteract the physiological aging of the connective tissue.
- Soothe local pain caused by movement.